Run Tracking Spreadsheet (Online)
“If you want to run further, why don’t you track you running data in details, daily”
I have been using the same Spreadsheet since 2014. It has definitely guide me in my running decision especially on doing tactical and strategy for the next race.
Now, I have Strava, but then why do I need another tracking? Strava display my running data in different way. I cannot simply select and calculate the data to turn it into informations that I require. Data is useless if you cannot turn it into information. Information is nothing if you cannot turn it into knowledge. And knowledge is not useful, until you know the wisdom behind it. Having the data in the spreadsheet allows me to do unlimited calculations and perform any theories that I wonder. You can also do some mathematic to predict anything you want.
Why do I choose Google Spreadsheet rather than Numbers or Microsoft Excel? Keeping record on local hardisk or laptop might have some risk such as loosing the files, or file suddenly corrupt or what so ever. It’s a lifetime data OK. Having the spreadsheet online is a peace of mind, and can be accessed from anywhere even from oversea. I can do analytics while waiting in the hotels or event from my iPhone.
So, continue running, and keep updating your data, daily!
Format : Google Spreadsheet, Online
Size : 9 KB
Delivery : Email to you after payment confirmation
Price : RM5.27
Designer & Copyright : Khairulazizi
STORIES REGARDING THIS TEMPLATE
There are 3 pages. First is the ANALYTIC and second is the RECORD, and last is COST
1. ANALYTIC page is your KM tracking for years of your running. Simply insert the total monthly KM that you have run and the total KM for the year will be reflected.
2. Don’t forget to update your race count so you can see your race frequency progress throughout the years.
3. Simply edit the years, accordingly.
4. The green box is the all time total of Race and KM.
1. RECORD page is your “every run data” that you need to update after you run.
2. It has :
– Type of Distance,
– KM you have run (from Strava),
– Time you spend running (from Strava),
– Average Pace of the run (from Strava),
– Elevation of your run (from Strava),
– Calories (from Strava),
– Suffer Score (from Strava),
– Anaerobic (from Strava),
– PTE (from Suunto),
– Average Heart Rate (from Heart Rate monitor / Strava),
– Average Cadence (from Strava),
– Type of running (either Race, Training or Pre Race),
Delete any table that has no relation to you, or add any new table you think relates to you
3. Simply insert your data accordingly.
4. You need to segmentize your data from year to year by putting an empty blue row between years. Also you need to do some summary of KM and Average Pace for the year.
1. Cost is the page to keep track all your spending related to your running activities.
2. The pre built template covers Race Ticket, Supplement, Apparel, Gadjet, Travel and Accommodation.
1. Some of the formula need to be updated manually. Look for the table with notes to know which formula need to be updated.
2. How to know which table has notes? The one with black upside down triangle. Just mouse over the table.
3. For the table with total, don’t forget to add the new row in the formula to reflect the actual total. For example the =SUM(D3:D34) to =SUM(D3:D35)
PROCESS OF BUYING
1. Make payment to purchase via the senangPay button below.
2. Upon confirmation of purchase, I will email you the template.
3. Save the file to your google drive. Simply mouse over the file,
4. Next, click on the google drive icon (2nd icon). Not the download / edit icon
5. Your file will be open in google spreadsheet, and you are now better than ready!
BUY NOW (MALAYSIA & OTHER COUNTRIES)
1. Tracking your runs require a repetition or routine that you need to do, right after you finish your run. I know it’s tedious but if you want to move further, you need to to things differently.
2. Don’t wait until weekends or end of the month to track your run because if you do so, then sooner or later you will loose the interest to track your run.
3. Take it as a part of your running things that you need to do everytime you run, like untie your running shoe after a great run.
4. I strongly advise you use google drive but if you want to use the files with your Numbers or Microsoft Excel, then it is up to you. So if you don’t have google account then it’s time to have one.